The Top 7 Spirit Signs
Before I make any decision, I tune in to my guidance to see if it's the right move for me to make.
And then I follow what I get, even and especially when it pushes me out of my comfort zone. I've been doing this for long enough to have total trust in the signs I get, because they've been RIGHT.
Every single step of this entire journey has been like following bread crumbs from my Spirit Team, from picking up a certain book, to signing up for a class that caught my eye. I've met the most wonderful people, had the most magical opportunities, and I've had the best time, just by taking the next right step and the next, and the next.
Which brings me to Signs from Spirit:
Here in the physical world, it's so easy to get caught up in the stress and overwhelm of the day to day, and when we're caught up it, it's easy to forget that we have an entire Team that's ready and waiting to jump in and help us at all times. They use special signs to act as nudges that make us feel like somebody is trying to get our attention. But what are they trying to say, exactly?
By using our thoughts, feelings, ideas, and impulses, our Spirit Team (Spirit Guides, Angels, loved ones who have passed) are collectively trying to simply remind us that they're there.
If we know that we're supported and guided, then it's easier to let go of control and fear, and trust in the way that our life is unfolding.
The entire point of connecting with the other side is for them to help remind us how to live! So many of the readings that I do are all about re-aligning with our joy, curiosity and innate greatness. We get so easily caught up in the stress, drama and limiting beliefs that we often play small or hang on to resentments that prevent us from stepping into the powerful and magical roles we are meant to play on this planet, in this lifetime.
Our own ability to be strong and act from a place of inspiration magically allows and teaches others to do the same.
But if we're caught up in all the reasons to stay safe, conservative, or small (not enough time, not enough money, I'm not smart/beautiful/funny/talented enough, etc.), then we will never sign up for the adventure that is always awaiting our RSVP. And the people around us will likely do the same, while the people who decided to take life up on its offer will live the life we wish we had, and we'll be stuck in the resentment that a beautiful life was never meant for us.
There are signs that you are being led all around, but only if you are open to noticing and receiving them.
The more you start to play with signs, the more you'll start noticing them, and your trust muscle will inevitably get stronger. If we feel something is significant, then that's validation enough. What means something to you might not mean anything to the next person. So if you connect with something that feels special to you, then trust that that occurrence is 100% meant for you.
Here are the 7 most common signs from Spirit:
1. We might start to see certain number patterns all the time, like 11:11am on the clock, or $12.34 on a receipt. The surface message is simply to get back into the present and reconnect with your intuition. If you'd like to learn more about number combinations, there's a whole world of deeper and nuanced meaning for each sequence!
2. We might see our birthday, or a significant date belonging to a loved one who has passed. I see my late father-in-law's birthday everywhere. These days, I just do what I'd normally do when he'd say hi when he was alive... I just say hi, back! And then I move on with my day, just as I would have back when he was physically here. I love knowing he’s still around, helping me out from behind the scenes.
3. We might suddenly get the urge to go to the local animal shelter to donate those old towels that have been sitting there for weeks... today, right now. The first time this happened, my husband and I were in for a big surprise and love at first sight with a terrier mix named Dudley, who ended up being the perfect addition to our family. The second time this happened, I was in for a serendipitous "chance" reunion with a dear friend, who had also felt inexplicably compelled to visit the animal shelter that afternoon.
4. We might suddenly remember the feeling or smell or taste of a dish that our grandmother used to make for us when we were little, or the smell of her clothes, or the feel of her warm, pudgy, soft hands. Or we might even physically sense one of those things! Even when we're doing something completely unrelated. Happy memories feel good in the present, and the love that we received in the past is also love that have access to, right now. Our loved ones know that, and visit often to remind us that even though we don't see them in the same way we used to, they're still very much around and only a thought away.
5. We might have a specific physical sensation when we have a certain idea or when something feels right. We might feel a chill. Or we might get hot, like a hot flash. It might be a tingle in our gut. Or the the impulse to take a deep breath. Diff'rent strokes, right? Obviously, rule out any “normal” physical causes for these, first. But if you pay attention, you'll start to realize that it's more than just coincidence to have a specific physical sensation accompany pretty much every significant moment or decision of your life...
6. We might find special treasures just when we need reassurance that we're on the right track. White feathers. A blue jay. A bee. A penny. My father-in-law connected coins. I find dimes and see his birthday all the time.... 10:10pm. In an address. In total or change amounts. My grandma's name was Rosa. I see or smell red roses whenever she's around. Start to pay attention to the pattern. If you're not sure if something is a sign, then ask your Team for more than one! 1 or 2 things could still be coincidence. 3? That's harder to explain away. It's a fun game to play with your crew, all in service of helping you to feel loved, and remind you to lighten up and enjoy the ride!
7. We might come across a billboard, or license plate, or commercial jingle that delivers the exact message we need to hear while we're chewing on a problem or decision. As I drove to the store to purchase crystals to give away at an event last year, I was feeling the familiar "opening night" buzz. Anticipation. Excitement. Jitters. A couple ounces of terror. Here’s a snapshot of my mental ticker:
I know it'll be great, but... I’m hoping that it all goes well. Running through the mental checklist to make sure I thought of everything. Praying that everything goes smoothly so that I make it there on time. If I'm late I won't have time to get settled, and then I won't be able to do readings, and then, and then, and then....
As I made that protected left onto Magnolia Boulevard, I just "happened to" glance at the license plate of a car waiting at the red light.
It said: "JUS B YOU".
Just be yourself, Sylvia.
At that point, I knew I was exactly where I needed to be, doing exactly what I needed to be doing. And I knew the event would be a success.
And it was!
Thank you so much for signing up for my mailing list! Please connect on Instagram @imsylviabeatriz to connect with me in real time!